Adding the trusted sites.
You will need to add the sites shown in the red circled window below.
- Open Internet Explorer and go to Tools-Internet Options-Security.
- Click the "Security" tab and choose the "Trusted Sites" icon.
- Then click on the button "Sites". A window will open, where you can add any sites that you wish to be in the Trusted zone.
- Enter the sites in the line provided below the "Add this website to the zone:" title. After entering a site click the "Add" button.
- The site is now added to the list of trusted sites.
- Enter the next site and repeat the procedure.
- There is a "Remove" button (grayed out in the figure above), should you wish to take a site off the list.